Hornet Football News
Hornet Football begins tomorrow, Friday, March 19th!
Per IDPH and IHSA guidelines, attendance is capped at 20% of facility capacity. Brown County High School will be admitting 500 fans by ticket only. If these directives change as the season progresses, we will re-adjust our numbers and expand our ticket numbers. Currently, we have prioritized players and cheerleaders to each receive 6 tickets and we will be admitting all high school students who wish to attend. There are no at-large ticket sales. All tickets must be procured from a player/cheerleader/coach. Admission with ticket is as follows:
Adults – $5.00
Senior citizens -$2.00
The visiting team will be allotted 50 tickets.
The following guidelines will be in place:
- Brown County will be allowing 500 spectators for our football games.
- Masks will be required for all players, coaches, spectators, and event staff. Social distancing is expected both in the bleachers and standing around the fences.
- Cars/trucks will be allowed to park in the north and south endzone areas.
- Visiting teams will be granted 50 vouchers to be distributed as they wish. Visiting spectators will be expected to stay on the east side of the football field as best they can.
- Once a spectator has arrived, they will not be allowed to leave and return.
- BC cheerleaders will occupy the walkway on the home side bleachers. The 1st three rows of bleachers will be taped off for them. Visiting cheerleaders will occupy the area on the east side of the visitor’s fence.
- Visiting teams will be expected to do a wellness screening of their players, cheerleaders and staff before arriving at Mt. Sterling. Please provide a copy of this list to a BC administrator upon arrival.
- There will be limited concessions available. Prepackaged goods only will be sold.
- Elementary and Middle school students must be accompanied by an adult and must have a ticket for entry. The traditional youth football games that are played on the grounds will not be allowed this year.
A ticket will be required for admission, along with the following prices:
$5.00 – Adults
$2.00 – Senior citizens & ES/MS students
- Brown County HS students will be allowed entry without a ticket.
- ES/MS students enter for free but must have a ticket.
We will honor WIVC passes. But to enter you must also have a ticket or a voucher. The WIVC pass will only get you free entry into the game.
Restrooms will be available.
We are looking forward to a great season! For those fans without tickets, all games will be broadcast through www.bchornetsports.com. Check for the link on this page.
Let’s Go Hornets!